Our services are varied and include but are not limited to the following:
1. Collection of Maintenance fees and Assessments
2. Letters to delinquent homeowners
3. Working with the Attorney for the Association to bring accounts current or proceed to legal action for collection. We have a collection department that handles these issues.
4. Sending out all notices to Homeowners
5. Letters to Homeowners in violation of Associations Rules and Regulations as well as the Covenants & Restrictions.
6. To follow up on all letters that have been sent and to make sure the unit owners are complying, if not, we proceed accordingly.
7. Handling of all Sales and Leasing when applicable and within the guidelines established by the Board and/or Association Documents.
8. The distribution of pool keys, decals remotes and clickers.
9. Inspection of the Community by our Licensed and Insured Property Managers or their assistants.
10. Preparing the Annual Budget for the Association.
11. The timely mailing of all Community notices, including but not limited to: First and Second Notices of Election, Annual Budget Meetings, Annual Members Meeting and any Community Mailings that needs to be sent or are requested to be sent by the Board of Directors
12. Getting Proposals from licensed and insured vendors.
13. Inspecting any major projects that take place on the property. Making sure all Release of Liens have been issued before final payment is issued to the vendor.
14. Handling your Associations insurance needs with a reputable insurance company and making sure you are getting the best rate out there.
Our office is open Monday through Friday from 9:00 A.M. until 4:00 P.M. and we can be reached 24 hours a day 7 days a week in the event of an emergency. A Property Manager is on call at all times.
The above mentioned responsibilities of our management company is a brief description of our services. There have been many times we have gone beyond the scope of the contract in order to make sure your property is maintained properly.
In order to get a proposal that works for your Community, please click here
Thank you for visiting our web-site and we look forward to hearing from you.